Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

Pesterchum

Post  Dio on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Pesterchum
    Anyone else been trolling away?

Spoiler:
    -- demagogicGolliwog [DG] began pestering skewedReputability [SR] at 01:18 --
    DG: Excuse me, if perhaps I could have 30 seconds of your time for a short test, with another projected 30 seconds alotted for social interation. The test will be harmless I assure, I await your confirmation.
    SR: <VVH^T.>
    SR: <THE.>
    SR: <FVCK.>
    SR: <VVH^T THE FVCK DO YOV VV^NT ^ND HOVV THE FVCK DID YOV GET MY TROLLI^N H^NDLE I ME^N GODD^MN.>
    SR: <LET ME S^Y TH^T THE ^NSVVER TO YOVR CONFIRM^TION IS ^ RESOVNDING FVCKING 'NO', FVCK^SS.>
    SR: <^ND LET ME ^SK ^G^IN.>
    SR: <VVHO.>
    SR: <THE.>
    SR: <FVCK.>
    SR: <^RE YOV?>
    DG: A Troll of course.
    SR: <NO SHIT SHERLOCK.>
    DG: Your welcome Watson, I do my best.
    SR: <BY VVHO THE FVCK ^RE YOV, I'M ^SKING FOR ^ N^ME YOV VNINTELLIGBLE LITTLE P^NSY, NOT FOR SOME KIND OF STVPID FVCKING B^CKT^LK. HEY, NEVVSFL^SH. FVCK YOV.>
    DG: Shall I enlighten you?
    SR: <I DON'T SEE VVHY THE FVCK NOT ^S YOV ST^RTED TROLLING ME IN THE FIRST PL^CE, FVCK^SS. N^ME'S ^RE IN ORDER, OR ^RE YOV JVST TH^T FVCKING RVDE?>
    DG: My name is displayed above the chatlog of this window.
    DG: Now, I imagine you are still curious of how I came about your user-handle?
    SR: <MIGHT I T^KE ^ SECOND TO S^Y TH^T DEM^GOGICGOLLIVVOG IS THE MOST RET^RDED FVCKING SOVNDING TROLLT^G I H^VE EVER HE^RD OF. SO, YOVR N^ME IS GOLLIVVOG?>
    SR: <^ND YES.>
    SR: <NO FVCKING SHIT, VVHEN SOMEONE PESTERS ME OVT OF THE BLVE, I TEND TO GET ^ LITTLE BIT CVRIOVS, DVMB^SS.>
    DG: If you head on over to the window which displays your contact list, then click on 'Client', The third option of the popup is 'Userlist': This is a list of all the users online.
    SR: <SO YOV S^VV MY H^NDLE, ^ND THOVGHT IT VV^S ^ GOOD IDE^ TO T^LK TO ME? IT'S LIKE ^ GI^NT FVCKING METEOR OF VVRONG VV^S CR^SH-COVRSE ON THIS FVCKING CONVERS^TION, ^ND BY GODD^MN IT JVST L^NDED.>
    SR: <HEY.>
    SR: <FVCK YOV.>
    DG: Sorry sir, I was conducting a test. Are you expecting a prompt response?
    SR: <OF COVRSE YOV VVERE CONDVCTING ^ TEST. HEY, LISTEN HERE. I H^VE FRIENDS VVHO I T^LK TO, I DON'T FVCKING C^RE IF YOVR RESPONSES ^RE PROMPT OR THERE ^T ^LL. ^ND I DON'T EVEN C^RE IF YOV VVERE CONDVCTING ^ TEST! OH LOOK, LOOK ^T ME GIVING ^LL THESE NOT-SHITS.>
    SR: <IM NOT-SHITTING SO H^RD ITS ^ VVONDER IM NOT DOVBLING OVER BEC^VSE OF CONSTIP^TION.>
    SR: <GODD^MN.>
    DG: I am pleased that you are not strained by this communication.
    SR: <YOV'RE JVST PLE^SED ^BOVT EVERYTHING ^REN'T YOV. VVELL, FVCK YOV. FVCK YOV ^ND YOVR PLE^SVRE ^ND FVCK VVH^TEVER SICK THING YOV'RE GETTING OVT OF THIS CONVERS^TION. GODD^MN. ^LSO, FVCK YOV.>
    DG: Thank you for your concern over my pleasure over this conversation. Are you certain I cannot tempt you with participation in our test? This will be my final enquirey.
    SR: <OK^Y FIRST OFF LET ME S^Y YOV ^RE ONE VVEIRD, SICK FVCK. LET'S JVST PVT TH^T ON THE T^BLE VVHERE VVE ^^^^^^LLLLLLLLLL C^N SEE IT, ^LRIGHT? SECOND, I H^VE NO IDE^ VVH^T FVCKING TEST YOV'RE T^LKING ^BOVT, DVMB^SS. THESE THINGS KIND OF NEED TO BE EXPL^INED BEFORE I DIVE SHIT-DEEP INTO SOMETHING I H^VE NO FVCKIND IDE^ ^BOVT.>
    DG: For purposes of testing, the nature of the test is withheld from subjects to create a fair testing environment between those who attempt counter-intelligence and those who immediately participate.
    SR: <OH MY FVCKING GOD VVH^T THE FVCK ^RE YOV T^LKING ^BOVT? ^RE YOV TRYING TO DRIVE ME SO F^R VP THE FVCKING VV^LL I F^LL ^SS-FIRST ON THE OTHER SIDE? HOVV THE FVCK DO YOV EXPECT ME TO S^Y YES VVITH ^ DVMB^SS PROPOSITION LIKE TH^T, YOV DVMB FVCK? M^N, YOVR PERSV^SION SKILLS ^RE SERIOVSLY FVCKING L^CKING.>
    DG: You seem to have become hung up on the concept that I garner some level of arousal of a sexual nature from this interation. I do not understand why. I will state my reasonings behind this concern without your confirmation of intrest. The reasons are as follows: This is my job. Noting specific speech patterns I have deduced we are both male. You are a intresting and unusual test specimen not suitable for forward attempts at procreation.
    SR: <I... VVH^T. NO, I VVOVLDN'T EVEN CONSIDER YOV, GODD^MN. VVH^T THE FVCK GOT IN YOVR BONE BVLGE. ^ND SEEING ^S DOING YOVR 'TEST' VVOVLD REQVIRE ME TO H^VL MY ^SS VP FROM THIS HVSKTOP ^ND DO SOMETHING TH^T INVOLVED T^LKING TO OTHER TROLLS, GONN^ JVST S^Y THIS. H^H^. FVCK. NO. I'M NOT GOING TO BE INVOLVED IN YOVR FVCKING TEST, VVHETHER YOV SHOVV 'INTEREST' ^BOVT ME OR NOT, YOV SICK FVCK. I COVLDN'T C
    SR: ^RE LESS ^BOVT YOVR DVMB^SS ENQVIRIES, SO DON'T FVCKING ^SK ^G^IN.>
    SR: <YOV M^KE ME VV^NT TO SHOVE ^ SPE^R THROVGH MY FVCKING EYE, ^ND VVE'VE NEVER EVEN MET!>
    SR: <TH^T H^S TO BE ^ NEVV FVCKING RECORD!>
    DG: I would enquire as to the reasoning behind how my previous interactions with you have driven you to consider self harm, however I have already stated that I will not make any enquiries in addition to those previously made for the duress of this interaction. My reccomendation is that you attend a councelling session at your local general practitioner's office.
    SR: <...VVH^T. HEY. FVCK YOV, I DON'T NEED THER^PY, DVMB^SS. I'M ^ PERFECTLY ST^BLE TROLL.>
    DG: I am glad to hear that you are unharmed. I cannot enquire as to if you require any additional assistance.
    SR: <HEY FVCK^SS, THE KEYVVORD IN TH^T SENTENCE VV^S 'VV^NT', ^ND I DO VV^NT TO, BVT LOSING MY EYESIGHT OVER EVERY TROLL VVHO ^NNOYS THE FVCK OVT OF ME VVOVLD ONLY VVORK TVVICE. INF^CT, IF I COVLD SEE YOV, I'D MVCH R^THER PVT ^ SPE^R THROVGH YOVR EYE, FVCK^SS.>
    DG: I have analysed that sentance. As you reason you would be at ease with the loss of your vision it is logical this is because you can see me. However you choose not to preform grevious injury to my person with the application of a long-shafted barb under the condition that you cannot see me.
    SR: <I'M PRETTY SVRE IF I EVER MET YOV I VVOVLD JVST SHOVE ^ SPE^R THROVGH YOVR FVCKING F^CE, IS TH^T ENOVGH S^ID? JESVS FVCKING CHRIST, T^LK ^BOVT OVER-^N^LYZ^TION.>
    DG: I will not pursue this subject further, rather I will note that should I be in need of a generalised application of force applied to my face with a pointed instrament I will make sure to contact you immediately. I cannot enquire as to if you need further assistance, I note this as it would be rude for me to not display concern for you, my unwilling work associate skewedReputability.
    SR: <FIRST OFF, DON'T FVCKING C^LL ME TH^T. IT'S MY TROLLH^NDLE, NOT MY N^ME, LIKE SOME VVEIRD FVCKS LIKE TO M^KE IT. OH HEY, LOOK. MY N^ME. IT'S ERTIGO.>
    DG: Confirmed. The name which I will use in response to your communication, When I am in need to specify that a message in particular is for you, or when I am discussing you with personell will be: ERTIGO.
    SR: <NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTT.>
    SR: <CONGR^TVL^TIONS FVCK F^CE, YOV JVST ST^TED THE OBVIOVS!>
    DG: It is always a pleasure to ensure that everyone within this conversation has free, clear access to relevent information ERTIGO, my unwilling work associate.
    SR: <OH MY GOD VVH^T THE FVCK IS VVRONG VVITH YOV IT'S JVST ^ N^ME, NOTHING TO GET VP ^LL IN YOVR BONE BVLGE ^BOVT. I ME^N GOD FVCKING D^MN. YOVR N^ME IS YOVR H^NDLE OR SOMETHING, ISN'T IT? ^LSO, LET ME PVT ON THE T^BLE TH^T TH^T'S FVCKING STVPID.>
    DG: My appologies. I cannot ask you the question that I wished to ask you. However you are free to inform me that you would wish for me to record this information despite the lack of scientific enquiery or a suitable test environment.
    SR: <GO ^HE^D, ^SK ^ FVCKING QVESTION. ^T THIS POINT I DON'T RE^LLY GIVE ^ FVCKING SHIT. ^ND ^S FOR YOVR TESTING SHIT, I STILL H^VE NO FVCKING IDE^ VVH^T YOV'RE T^LKING ^BOVT ^ND I DON'T RE^LLY C^RE.>
    DG: Confirmed, I am relieved of the previously recorded duty of making any enquiries. I will now relay my previously desired to be enquired enquiery:
    DG: "My name is my name: ERTIGO believes that this is stupid." Do you desire that I record this information?
    SR: <OK^Y, FIRST OFF, LET ME S^Y TH^T I DON'T HONESTLY GIVE ^ SHIT. YOV'RE JVST KIND OF GETTING ON MY NERVES NOVV, FVCK^SS. ^ND HONESTLY, EEEEVERYTHING ^BOVT YOV COMES ^CROSS TO ME ^S STVPID. STVPID ^ND ^NNOYING. YOV, INF^CT, ^RE LIKE ^ BIG FVCKING METEORITE OF STVPID ^ND ^NNOYING. ^LSO, FVCK YOV.>
    DG: Side note: Are you aware that your spelling shows regular and consistant errors, and that you have not once confirmed to regulatory grammatical practices usually shown in the English language?
    SR: <K FIRST OFF, DON'T KNOVV VVH^T THE FVCK ENGLISH IS. GOING TO ^SSVME TH^T'S SL^NG FOR ^LTERNI^N OR SOMETHING. SECOND OFF, YES, I ^M ^VV^RE ^ND GENER^LLY I DO NOT GIVE ^ SHIT.>
    SR: <SO M^NY SHITS VVERE NOT GIVEN!>
    DG: I will note that I have not produced any excreetions in relation to this: Would you like to request a investgation into the source of where the excreetions produced in relation to this communication?
    SR: <VVH^T.>
    DG: You have no excreeted and neither have I, however you have noted that some level of excreetion has occured.
    SR: <VVOVV, OK^Y, LET ME T^KE ^ MINVTE TO REC^P. ^RE VVE T^LKING ^BOVT SHIT HERE? I ME^N, LITER^L SHIT. ^RE VVE T^LKING ^BOVT IT. BEC^VSE THERE'S ^ THING ^ND IT'S C^LLED ^ FIGVRE OF SPEECH, YOV SHOVLD PROB^BLY FVCKING LE^RN IT, DVMB^SS.>
    DG: Would you be willing to input the term and related information for registration?
    SR: <REGISTR^TION TO VVH^T.>
    DG: Confirmed social terms to be used within conversation.
    SR: <I'M HONESTLY H^VING ^ BIT OF ^ H^RD TIME TRYING TO GET VVH^T THE FVCK YOV'RE TRYING TO S^Y. BVT OK, IF THE ^NSVVER TO TH^T QVESTION IS ^ YES OR NO, I'M JVST GOING TO S^Y YES TO GET YOV OFF MY FVCKING B^CK.>
    DG: Confirmed. Please input the specific term to be used.
    SR: <DFGJDBGFJDGFDFGBDFGJEVFBIE HJQE GJNDF G^NDG SND^G^SDGNM^sDGBSD^nGSD GSDGNMSDNGSM.>
    SR: <THIS IS ME B^NGING MY HE^D ON MY KEYBO^RD.>
    SR: <FDGNJNFDGJ SDFDFJKKJFD DGKDMDDF K FDKDSF KGGF.>
    DG: Confirmed. Under which situation should this term be expressed?
    SR: <FDGJDFGDF DF GSNDFGDS N>
    SR: <FDGNJFDJDFGFD >
    DG: Confirmed. Please provide an example of that statement used within normal speech.
    SR: <DFJSDF^^^^^^DKGFSNKDNGSDNGNGSNDNG>
    DG: Error. Term was not detected within that statement. Aborting term input.
    SR: <DFGDNFGMIGHT I T^KE ^ MOMENT TO RETR^CT MY HE^D FROM THE KEYBO^RD TO ST^TE TH^T I H^VE NO FVCKING IDE^ VVH^T'S GOING ON I ME^N GODD^MN YOV'RE ^ TROLL NOT ^ FVCKING ROBOT NOVV STOP ^CTING LIKE ONE, FVCK^SS.>
    DG: Term input has been aborted. You have accidentally wasted both of our time here, how does that make you feel?
    SR: <SHIT VV^S NOT GIVEN.>
    SR: <INF^CT>
    SR: <YOV'RE VV^STING MY TIME. IF YOV VV^NT TO STOP VV^STING MY TIME LIKE THE IGNOR^NT FVCK YOV ^RE, THE X IS VP THERE.>
    SR: <JVST CLICK IT.>
    SR: <^ND END MY FVCKING MISERY.>
    DG: Understood. I have noted that no excreetions were given in this event. Attention, I have been attempting to politely abort conversation with you for some time now. However you did not infact respond that there was no need of my assistance at any time and furthered to induce conversation between us.
    SR: <^FDGFH^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, YOV'VE BEEN VV^NTING TO END IT FOR ^ VVHILE NOVV? VVHY DIDN'T YOV TELL ME, FVCK^SS? VVE COVLD^ JVST ENDED IT RIIIIIGHT THERE, NO NEED TO CONFVSE ERTIGO TO FVCKING SHIT OR ^NYTHING! BIT FVCKING L^TE NOVV, THOVGH. GOD, I FVCKING H^TE YOV ^ND VVE H^VEN'T EVEN MET! TH^T S^ID...>
    SR: <B^M, X CLICKED.>
    -- skewedReputability [SR] ceased pestering demagogicGolliwog [DG] at 02:39 --
    -- skewedReputability [SR] changed their mood to OFFLINE  --
    DG: Haha. Faggot.
    Mute
    Flight Sergeant
    Flight Sergeant

Number of posts : 125
    Registration date : 2010-07-27

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class: No Class
    Disposition:

Re: Pesterchum

Post  Mute on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:57 pm

"Haha Faggot"

LOL awesome troll is awesome
    mcmicken
    Bard
    Bard

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

Post  mcmicken on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:40 am

I like how you pointed out how he kept making spelling mistakes when so did you...

And that guy was a little bit aggro was he not?
    Venion
    Wyvern Captain
    Wyvern Captain

Number of posts : 106
    Registration date : 2010-12-21

Roleplay
    Guild: No allegiance
    Class: Stavemaster
    Disposition: Yes

Post  Venion on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 am

His Quirks make my eyes bleed buckets.

Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Number of posts : 3606

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:09 am

There seems to be a fair number of people like him though, which is amusing enough.
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

Number of posts : 1276

Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

Post  KingK on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Lol, talk about being overly aggressive.

Hails
    Seargent
    Seargent

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

Roleplay
    Class: Paladin
    Disposition: Lawful Good

Post  Hails on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:49 am

*lurks*

Ahahahahaa!

*lurks*
    Venion
    Wyvern Captain
    Wyvern Captain

Number of posts : 106
    Registration date : 2010-12-21

Roleplay
    Class: Stavemaster
    Disposition: Yes

Post  Venion on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:37 am

Hails wrote:*lurks*

Ahahahahaa!

*lurks*

This is the worst post.

I actually did a couple of pesterchum trolls, but they weren't worthy of posting.

Dastardly
    Seargent
    Seargent

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2010-11-02

Roleplay
    Class: Saucy Sorceror
    Disposition: Disposed

Post  Dastardly on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:16 pm

It's as if the quirks in the comic weren't irritating enough!

Does Pesterchum have a memo feature? I've repeatedly thought about downloading it for the novelty.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Yes they have the memo function, it's basically mini chatrooms anyone can join.
    FlyingFantastica
    Flight Sergeant
    Flight Sergeant

Number of posts : 259
    Registration date : 2010-08-01

Roleplay
    Class: Grand Guignol
    Disposition: Serene

Post  FlyingFantastica on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Have you guys tried trollmegle
    It is also quite awful...
    most of the time
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Trollmegle.
    Sounds exactly like Omegle but with less people trying to cyberfuck and more trolls.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:38 am