Number of posts : 211
    Registration date : 2010-09-12

Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Youkai Otaku
    Disposition: Pingas

Freezing

Post  tsukasa2k6 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:11 am

ok guys let's kick off the 2011 anime season this anime is called Freezing from what i got from the 1st episode there are alot of geneticly altered humans which are all girls and they have to protect japan from some aliens called Nova's if u wanna know more watch the 1st episode.
    Links:
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=185112
    megaupload.com 7QIIVD3X

PS : Contains some nudity too AwesomeTroll
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Number of posts : 3606
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

Roleplay
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

Re: Freezing

Post  Dio on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:19 am

Freezing is written by a Korean, set in japan and from the sounds of things is Sekerei with another label. Considering Sekerei was mostly a taped together mess of rip-off it'self this one isn't going to be any better. Especially considering it resorts to pulling it's tits out in the first episode.

I've had enough of my anime acting like the hooker brothels put a sign saying "Free Trials!" around the neck of.
    tsukasa2k6
    Honorable Serviceman
    Honorable Serviceman

Roleplay

Post  tsukasa2k6 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:25 am

Dio wrote:Freezing is written by a Korean, set in japan and from the sounds of things is Sekerei with another label. Considering Sekerei was mostly a taped together mess of rip-off it'self this one isn't going to be any better. Especially considering it resorts to pulling it's tits out in the first episode.

I've had enough of my anime acting like the hooker brothels put a sign saying "Free Trials!" around the neck of.

well i didn't saw sekirei yet but from the 1st episode what i saw is ok from the usual fanservice let's see how it turns out in next set of episodes and we can form somethin out of it
    mcmicken
    Bard
    Bard

Number of posts : 1605

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

Post  mcmicken on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:56 am

Oh my gawd I've been looking forward to this one so much, I think it'll be the best thing this year!
    Very Happy Cool Idea What a Face Like a Star @ heaven I love you @ clown pirat tongue silent alien cat monkey pig rabbit confused cheers bom drunken sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro AwesomeTroll
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:55 am

Right, so I watched it.
    Not impressed.

My major rag is this; The episode starts with a focus around the Volt-Users having a PVP match for... Training purposes I guess? It's called a carnival so mabye they just occasionally decide they've not met their unit fatality count for the month and had them kill eachother.

Regardless, they're beating the shit out of eachother in order to get stronger or prove strength or the like against one another. However we get shown our heroine's foe; A giant angel ripoff (Called a 'Nova') which during operations means that the warriors would have to be focused on the tactical breach of the armor protecting it and destroying the core.

Nova's are noticably larger than humans, They do not appear to make much use of melee attacks (Like the Volt-Users) and instead use energy blasts and other flashy shit in order to kill anything nearby it. So... how exactly is training the Volt-Users to kill other humans going to help them destroy the alien monster?

Fucking inconsistancies.
    Basically this show wants to be Queens Blade meets Evangelion; and it sucks.
    tsukasa2k6
    Honorable Serviceman
    Honorable Serviceman

Roleplay

Post  tsukasa2k6 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:19 am

well i saw the 2nd episode not much impressed the no.1 reason what can turn off everyone is the nudity in it even thou i like these stuff but too much nudity and it ruins it all at least the OP and ED is good :)
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:05 am

I think it's partially that the nudity dips into the uncanny valley region where sometimes it just seems weirdly off somehow.
    tsukasa2k6
    Honorable Serviceman
    Honorable Serviceman

Roleplay

Post  tsukasa2k6 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:02 am

Well im 7eps in and same shit since ep1 introduce a character/characters then fihgting and where the fuck are the Nova's ?
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:47 am

tsukasa2k6 wrote:Well im 7eps in and same shit since ep1 introduce a character/characters then fihgting and where the fuck are the Nova's ?

In before the shocking relevation that Freezing Warrior Women and Nova's are connected and the facility is actually designed to make a Nova which they can control. :/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:38 am