Number of posts : 3606
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

Growth

Post  Dio on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:35 pm

I'm pleased to remind everyone that i'm seeing allot of growth in the site still, we've moved from humble begginings with only 3 regular active members, and out old maximum users ever online simultaniously was only about 8 - however we now have more than that number of users who actively visit the site atleast daily which as a creator makes me feel quite happy.

I do not mean to offend anyone but there is one thing I must convey however, I am a rather ambitious fellow and I hunger to see this place further devlop and cultivate a further base of regular members. However I have long since attempted advertising the site to my current contacts and I believe I've scraped up as many who would show active intrest from them as I can.

While I do hate to be an annoyance towards all of you but i'ld appreaciate it if you could consider spreading the word of the site to atleast one person you know, after all they might take an intrest in what we have to offer as a community. Infact i'll even be so arrogant as to ask you to invite only people you personally approve of, it's a harsh thing to judge a person but as a active member I don't want to see a drop in quality amongst our fine users because of a forced recruitment drive, I'm sure you'ld appreciate it if there was more people inputting to the place since what we strive for is to provide entertainment and well i'm sure everyone's mood if spoiled when they have to put up with a self serving idiot.

Then again, mabye this site is run by one,
    I'll judge if thats true by how much abuse I get via private messages due to this.
    [/Speech]
    mcmicken
    Bard
    Bard

Number of posts : 1605

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

Re: Growth

Post  mcmicken on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:28 am

*ahem* Quality?
    Not Jeff
    Flight Sergeant
    Flight Sergeant

Number of posts : 173
    Registration date : 2009-05-08

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

Post  Not Jeff on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:54 am

That's some quality French bashing.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Number of posts : 3606

Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

Post  Dio on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:07 am

Nah, just go on a #chan rage thread and you'll know what I mean about quality of posters.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:42 pm