[D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Share
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 27
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:29 am

    Somewhere shrouded in darkness...
    Player Outsider has entered the game as 'Ophelia'

    Ophelia: Master needs my help...
    Your joint creak as you go to stand, the light fades and you slip on something in the darkness...


    CRASH!



    And then there was three.

    Abitha/Tsuki;
    It seems that theres a new face here lying somewhat dazed on the crafting table, it seems that the Incomplete Doll that was lying there has been shattered into Spare Scraps, Hey wait - You could use those to help repair damaged party members! Anyway you better check that the newcomer still operates.

    Ophelia;
    It's light again! Your head is still spinning from the drop but it seems something cushioned your fall. As the room spins you make out a door opening ahead of you and two small faces peer around it, the light of sunset shimmering behind them. You shake the mainstake of the falls confusion from your mind and sit up.

    Ophelia: Hail, I am Ophelia - Knight of Rose.
    Tsuki: Tsuki.
    Abitha: I'm Abitha, your one of us right?
    Ophelia: I have awoken to rescue my creator; Roseman.
    Tsuki: Our quest is the same, perhaps you might want to get a bearing on the surroundings with us - We'll fill you in on what we know about The Maker's Plight.


    Spoiler:
    Abitha/Dollmaking ; Roll(1d20)+3:19,+3 Total:22
    Ophelia/Fortitude ; Roll(1d20)+8:4,+8 Total:12
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 27
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:01 am


    Tsuki: Right, anyway just read the last four pages - that should bring you up to speed.
    Ophelia: Read?... You lost me...
    Abitha: Hey guys! There just happens to be ten shards that I can use isn't that an odd coincodence?


    Spoiler:
    Tsuki/Spot; Roll(1d20)+3:19,+3 Total:22
    You notice the background is terrible even compared to normal, and that it won't be used again most likely.

    The party has wandered outside down to the steetside, this industrial area road is mostly deserted at night;
    You check your map,
    Seems most of the places shown on the map are still the same,
    Where do you want to go? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 26
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Outie on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 am

    - Ophelia looks at the map and places her finger on the ''sailor's widow'' with a nod ''we should go there, widows know a lot of things...I think''
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 27
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:27 am

    Spoiler:
    Roll(1d20)+0:9,+0Total:9
    Nothing special happened during the journey.


    So yeah, Three dolls walk into a bar...

    You wander into the Sailor's Widow Bar, seems it's mostly quiet since it's not actually near enough to the docks to get sailors and it's not central enough to get marketplace patrons. A bored looking bartender lazes at the bar waiting on a pair of old women to order their next drink. Some kind of adventurer is having a meal at a table.
    There is a door outside and a open doorway leading further into the bar from here.

    Any ideas? >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 30
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:38 am

    "Hey Ophellia, go listen to the widows and see if you can obtain some information"


    _________________


    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 26
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Outie on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:49 am

    - Ophelia nods and walks up and stands right next to one of the widows...really...really...close
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 27
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 am

    Spoiler:
    Ophelia/Listen: Roll(1d20)+8:14,+8 Total:22
    Nice ears! I bet the elf is jealous!


    Damnit, your too short to be ominous toward a larger women who's sitting on a tall barstool!

    Nancy: Ack, Jee. Sure is hard to find anything to do when your husband is Lost at Sea.
    Bettie: All there is to do is go and watch the exocutions at the Monument by the North Gate half the time, atleast the King's homicidal tendancies keep us young ladies entertained.
    Link: Your Husband is missing? Why I could look for him, hiring starts at 1 Red Rupee per calculated day of employment, with an aditional 1 Blue Rupee of danger security ensurement incase he's in a monster's lair.
    Nancy: Oh no thats ok sonny, It's better this way, now he can't find out about me sleeping with his shipmates.

    None of you know what a Rupee is, Curses! >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 26
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Outie on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:25 am

    -Ophelia starts hopping up and down inbetween the women ''whats a rupeeee?!''
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 30
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:55 am

    Tsuki goes hiding in a dark corner.


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 27
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:26 pm


    Ophelia hops between the Widows to get their attension,
    Ophelia: HEY! HEY LISTEN!
    Link: Shut up Nav- Oh wait I allready drowned her.
    Bettie: We don't talk about drowning in this pub sonny.
    Link: Sorry Ma'am
    Ophelia: Whats a rupee?
    Bettie: They're what elves call gemstones little miss; The elves use them to pay for more expensive things.
    Link: Blue ones are worth about Five-Hundred Gold around here, Red are roughly Two-thousand Gold or Twenty Platinum Coins.
    Abitha: Is this a Rupee? */Abitha Shows Link the Aquamarine/*
    Link: Yeah, as I said it's worth about five-hundred gold, or five platinum.

    What Now? >_


    You wander across the bar to the obligatory dark corner, it seems the deepest darkest table of the darkest of dark corners has been claimed by a couple in curious clothing. One would imagine anyone seen as a couple in a pub for widows would get grouchy looks so they must be hiding back here.

    Talk to them? >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 30
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:29 pm

    Tsuki quietly tries to start a conversation with the people in the corner.


    _________________


    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 26
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Outie on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:35 pm

    - Ophelia walks over and studies the aquarupeemarine
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 27
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:46 pm

    Spoiler:

    AH THINK AQUARUPEEMARINE is a COOL GUY Ee FOR THE EMPERORS and DOESN'T AFRAID OF TYRANNIDS.


    It's a stone, looks kinda shiny! >_



    Female Monk: Oh! Someone's here!
    Male Monk: A, A ninja!?

    Are you a Ninja? >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 30
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 pm

    "Maybe, why?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 26
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Outie on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:57 pm

    - Ophelia stares hypnotic at the aquarupeemarine for a while, then snaps out of it hearing the ninja comment ''Cover blown?'' rushes towards the dark corner

    Admin Edit: Bleh, I know I posted in the MSN thread but don't intercept my posts would you?
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 27
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:06 pm

    Spoiler:
    Ophelia/Listen: Roll(1d20)+8:14,+8Total:22
    Roll(1d20)+0:14,+0Total:14 +1 situational = 15



    Tsuki: Mabye, Why?
    Male Monk: Ah ha! Your more honest than the rest of the scum the Cathedral has sent after us!
    Female Monk: Get out of here and tell your filthy masters that we'll never go back! Not while they allow so many to go on starving and under threat of execution by the King for even the most minor of crimes!
    Tsuki: Whoa now, I'm not with the Cathedral, who ever heard of Ninja's working for a Cathedral anyway?
    Male Monk: Hrm, I suppose if you meant us harm you'ld have tried to conceal yourself more.
    Female Monk: Wait, if your not from the Cathedral then who are you working for?

    This ones up to you >_


    You hear arguing! If things get messy they're getting messed up!
    You pre-prepare your RAGE ability.
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 30
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:17 pm

    "Me and my companions are trying to create a liberation army to save our innocent master from prison, and restore order to the city."


    Last edited by KingK on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 27
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:38 pm

    Spoiler:
    Tsuki/Bluff: Roll(1d20)+6:18,+6Total:24
    Monks/Sense motive: Roll(1d20)+0:8,+0Total:8
    Result: Victory!



    Tsuki: I work for the good of the people! My companions and I are trying to create a liberation army! Our esteemed master was the greatest and kindest of men and even in his old age had long gone out of his way to help the wayward poorly in this city! However he was accused of sorcery by a Bishop whom grew jealous of the praise he acquired for his good acts! This sort of debauchery cannot stand any longer in this city surely!? When I caught word of your rebellion against the church I tracked you down and here I find you hiding in a corner, what were you planning to flee this city that needs you!? You should join our forces and assist us to reclaim this city from the corruption that is tearing away at it!



    They're stunned by your charismatic outburst. Also you seem to have clambered onto the table in the act, good thing the barkeep can't see you here or he'ld probably shout at you, actually these dark corners are kind of handy aren't they?

    Male Monk: Certainly, As i'm sure you know I am Jian, and this is Jade. Please, make us into your diciples? I fear our training has dipped since we've been in hiding but we want to work for the good of the city! I'm sure the Bishop you are talking of is Bishop Benedict!

    You could send them back to your compound, with a little work you could make the Kennels into a training court...
    Though; Do you want to risk having outsiders at your base? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 26
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Outie on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:58 pm

    - Ophelia is almost moved to tears, chept she can't cry and she is not all that moved *golf clap*
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 27
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:10 pm



    Man these old women tell such sad stories, you'ld be brought to tears by the Ninja if you weren't allready crying over old loves you, Nancy and Bettie could have had. You've found some soul sisters at this bar yes indeed!

    Aren't you clever? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 26
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Outie on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:19 pm

    -yes
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 30
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:38 pm

    "You guys stay here and see if you can convert more people to the cause, I will return here when I need you."


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 27
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:30 am


    Female Monk: Roger! Leave it to us!
    With this Tsuki wanders back to the party.

    [Note; you can come back when you've a base to send there two to, the leadership feat to give them missions with or a leader associate that can direct them effectively for you.]


    As Tsuki wanders back it occurs to Ophelia that the party has not checked out the backroom of the pub; because she is clever.

    You've regrouped, Whats next; Try elsewhere or search the backroom? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 26
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Outie on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:40 am

    -Ophelia grabs her team members and heads into the backroom ''We haven't checked here yet''
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 27
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 am


    You wander into the backroom of the pub, sadly there doesn't seem to be any Knife Fights waiting for you between Drunken Widows, however there is one lady at a table who speaks out to you as you come though.

    Lady; A monster in the basement ate my husband, if you defeat it i'll give you something nice.

    You wander what kind of person just hands out quest like that,
    it's like she knows you get EXP for completing missions; wait now you think about it whats an EXP?
    Oh well, it's only to be expected that theres some starter job for new adventurers in the back of every pub;
    The world would be hell of allot more boring if there wasn't right?

    Through this door there is a... Boss Battle!? >_

    Sponsored content

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:26 pm