Registration date : 2008-07-21

Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

Re: Dio's New Anime Review Thread

Post  Dio on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:14 am

Working!!

It suddenly occured to me that i've been watching this show but i've not actually made a post about it yet, basic plot is that a fellow named Takanashi, who is obsessed with small things, is ambushed by a cute little girl who was looking for someone to be the new employee at a familly resteraunt. Thusly he ends up with a job alongside a motly crew of unusual individuals.
    Allot of this show actually revolves around a girl called Imami who's also working at the cafe and who is a serial assaulter androphobe that punches men who get too close to her.
    Anyway I realised my folly of missing it while listening to the OST which is actually pretty cool, in that it's one of those things that while it does occur to me that it's definently 'background music' it's something that I can easilly listen to, and despite the OP being something i'ld describe as 'Sugar-Pop' it's actually pretty fun to listen to; mabye I have a high annoyance threshold. *Shrugs*

Anyway here's some links to the OSTs since I mentioned them;
    OP/ED
    Main OST

I've been happily watching away at this series for like a month and a bit and I keep coming back to see more of it so I guess that a 'Watch' reccomendation. Ahh though it does make me wish my own workplace had a little more eye-candy, actually any sort of eye-candy at all would be nice, fucking builders.
    Also it beat all the Ero-Anime for the top spot on DVD sales according to Sankaku which is sort of amusing.
    tl;dr : Everyone on Goldengate is Satou, final destination.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Number of posts : 3606

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Ok, Lets do this!...

Non-School Setting Starts Here

Shukufuku no Campanella

JMMORPG the anime; That is to say that whoever wrote this has obviously been playing too many online games like Linage II or the like; this is made obvious by the character costumes and by the fact it focuses around a group of andividuals who say in a guild house.
    We're intoduces to our motley crew of one man and many females over the course of the first episode and they make certain to assure us that everyone likes the central cast, infact everyone in the city seems to know who the main cast are; While it's acceptable that everyone knows the girl thats reffered to as being a princess ( She dresses like some kind of Wizard though) but it's not really explained why everyone knows all the other characters.
    While I was watching any section with the 'princess' interacting with background characters I couldn't help but think "Isn't anyone in this crowd intent on kidnapping her, even a little? C'mon guys!". Well I guess she'ld not be in the story if she were in another castle allready by the first episode.

Overall I find this show to be a all-around mild, except for the voice acting which tends to lean towards the negative side of the spectrum every now and then. I will give it points for the character design since the Knight Templar reminds me of both Suigintou and Ragnarok online female knights at the same time... Thats not a good reason? Well fine, they're not wearing anything that resembles a high-school school uniform - Thats a damn good reason to up the character design rating.

Should you watch this?... I'm not sure if you should watch it.
    Only the first episode has been released and it's one of those shows which is going to drag it's face through the mud of generic and bland or it may actually manage to be a slightly deviant and intresting title. We'll see about this one.

Primary School Setting Starts Here

Mitsudomoe

This show was described as a "Hentai Loli Moe" by a certain online anime newspaper, personally I found it to be more "Ecchi Loli" without the "Moe"; Mostly because it doesn't look like K-ON or Sora no Woto which exemplafy the "Moe" style. Thank god for that.

Now if you've ever watched Komodo no Jikan you've prettymuch seen this show allready, the setup gives us one new primary school teacher (Perfectly normal) and three brats who're all oddly perverse despite being about 5. Basically the traditional setup is having the Cheery Troublemaker (Tsundere setting optional), The Black Haired Weirdo and The Counterbalance. The only varation here is that the counterbalance is also the Cheery Troublemaker. Leaving the 'Main Heorine'(?) of this show effectively 'unemployed' if thats even possible.

If you like Komodo no Jikan, or tend to giggle at the idea of adult abuse(?); then watch this.
    If you are however in the idea that children will not run around for hours shouting about breasts, poop or whatever thing they find curiously amusing (Just like some of their adult counterparts) then get off my forum officer, we're not even american so don't bother trying to send the FBI after me.

High School Setting Starts Here

Ookami-San

Ok, first off the best thing in this show are a pair of Cat Gauntlets. The characters are pretty steriotypical and even the main heroine who has quite obviously been built to look a bit diffrent (and tailor to some specific tastes) managed to come off as a poor mishmash of characters from previous generations of shows.
    I do not classify a mashup of a sailor-fuku school uniform and a Black Cheongsam as a good character outfit; I mean i've seen people make more original characters designs with Artificial Girl 3's standard Components. Infact wait, thinking about it that has all the parts you'ld need to make the character except for the cat gauntlets... but they're obviously inspired by the Azumanga Cats so they must have come about from an in-joke of the writer's.

This is rather scornful to do to a mediochre show but don't watch this,
    theres so much out there that pull off the ideas in this show far better.

Amagami SS

Generic High School setting, check. Completely average looking guy with only one confirmed male friend and a selection of potential partners amongst the female high school body, check. Getting rejected twice in the first episode, ok now we're talking.

Fuck this, of all the high school shows i've seen I like this the most straight off the bat; infact it's character design manages to be mildly deviant - My god, deviant high school character design!? - How you ask?; Well thats easy they made all the cast look acceptably normal. Yes Normal, no weird hair colours, no overly flamboyant backstories such as being a clockwork cyborg powered by bananas (I'm looking at you Da Capo!), and no goddamn tsunderes!

Seriously, it's rare that theres a show where I fail to work out the characteristics of the female cast based on their outward appearance! I mean between this and Persona Trinity Soul i've been wrong on the twin-tailed girl being Tsundere twice now! Wait have I wrote the review for that yet?... Eh...

I like this show, you'll probably like it a little too; so watch this show.
    Now i'm going to find myself some way to get a copy of the original Visual Novel and drool over the whispy short haired girl for a few days... Actually I wonder if I can find a real woman with this hairstyle to drool over, it's actually reasonably possible!

Seitokai Yakuindomo

Girl's Private school becomes a mixed gender school, suprisingly few male students enroll in the new year; except for our protagonist and a select few side characters. You got it, it's the old Auto-Harem scenerio - with a load of girls who've not been properly exposed to the bastardous species that is males.
    I'm not really sure if this is meant to be an Ecchi anime i'll be honest, I mean it likes to throw sexual suggestive stuff around but theren't not been any proper "Money Shots" which are so typical of the genre. There is also the issue that the main character acts a little bit like Kyon, but isn't Kyon. Which is to say he's part of the new school of generic protagonists which I am dubbing "Kyonspawn". Thankfully we don't have to put up with him narrating.
    To be honest what I liked most in this show was the little eyecatches, usually 'Approved/Rejected Stamps' which are a bit too specific for 'Approved/Rejected Stamps', which put a 'final line' into some of the jokes... Sadly this is because eyecatches remind me of Sayanara Zetsubou Sensei.

Don't watch this, go watch the show which was the exact same as this but made last year.

That one will be finished already, translated already, and it'll already be available en-masse for your enjoyment!

ps. Isn't the girl's uniform exactly the same as 'Kaichou wa Maid-Sama's except for the lack of garish-green blazers?

Highschool of the Dead

This highschool was overrun with zombies, and panty shots.
    Normally I leave this to the end of the review but if either of those things made you say "Awesome" then watch this. The other line I was thinking of starting this was of course "Three people are escaping a zombie horde, one of them did not appear in the Opening Sequence - Guess who doesn't make it through the episode."
    Well first off the main character, This guy, doesn't he look a bit Familiar? Yeah, 0 points for character originality here folks, I mean they use the same uniform as a certain cripple-only highschool... Wait a minute, so thats how the infection spread so easily!

College Starts Here

The Tatami Galaxy

Finally we get to a show that I can approve of myself having watched, which is to say that this show is obscure as hell and rather good. Basically if focuses around a main character who only refers to himself as "Watashi" (Me), who is into "Akashi" who is part of the engineering partner and a fellow known as "Ozu" (Trouble).
    There is mabye a total of 8 or so characters in this who are plot relevant at any one point, my favourite of which is infact not even human - or alive - or even sentient at all! She's a "High Quality" human female doll - that is to say a "Dutch Wife". Anyway if it wasn't apparent each of the characters are very diffrent, which is a damn good thing. I mean it takes a while to get used to Ozu's Fish-face or the guy from upstair's huge chin which reminds me of the end of my ring finger.
    Anyway the only problem I have with this show is that due to it's nature it can be a little repedative, handilly it only has 10 episodes.

WATCH IT.

Generic Old Starts Here

Hatenkou Yugi

I found out about this title after one of my Singoporean buddies decided to cosplay as the main character, this however doesn't seem to be hard or easy since she's one of those main female lead characters who change their clothing. Bizzare I tell you!

Anyway this show reminded me of two things, Kino's Journey and Samurai Champloo. The former because it's about travelling, the latter because there is one female main character and two male main characters; Sadly it isn't as good as the latter and nowhere near as weird as the former. Did I mention that the female lead is some kind of magic-user? Yeah...

I wouldn't reccomend this unless you wanted to pass some time,
    I mean it's not exactly long or anything but it doesn't even intoduce the cast very well - Infact one of the main characters shows up as a Deus Ex Machinae about three-quaters through the first episode, Which is never a good sign as far as I care.
    Goddamn Deus Ex Machinaes.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Asobi ni iku yo!
    Ever watch Dears?... Well yeah, this is basically a distant relative of it.
    Alien Cat Girl gets invited to familly thing, ends up hanging around with a guy and gets attached to him (Like a cat I guess?), she's basically on earth to scout it out for her alien masters who are... terribly bored.

Yes, the aliens come to earth because they had nothing better to do than take a holiday.

Meanwhile all of earths organisations are busy trying to have wars with one another and having their little girl agents for for Mr MC, no seriously, his childhood friend/neighbour is a CIA recruit and his teacher is a member of the terrorist cell 'Somethingorother Contact' who apparently use an online game as a message board. Uh?...

Theres also a Dog race, who're apparently a bunch of Space Nazi's.
    Harem anime, i'm watching it because... wait why am I watching this shit? I don't even find any of the cast visually appealing since bodysuits aren't my thing. I guess it's a little bit intresting? Anyone care to watch this and tell me what you thought?

Break Blade
    This is a average joe has to save the world show OVA-Movie-Series, the quirk is that the average joe is the only average joe (Aside from his brother of course) thats been born in the last 100,000,000 years. Everyone else uses magic, even the background characters are shown to be more powerful.

Naturally of course shit gets flipped when AN ANCHIENT MECHA is uncovered and it doesn't take no shit from magicians, because it's cool and uses manual controls like that. Something about it not recognising magician people as being from it's people or something.

Did I mention that the enemy commander character has his very own teen girl squad for henchmen? Oh, and of course the main character went to the same military academy as the King, the enemy commander and the Queen and was buddies with them all? Yeah this shit it cheese.

Cheddar Cheese I guess, common as muck but still enjoyable.
    Give it a watch!
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

Number of posts : 1276

Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

Post  KingK on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:49 am

Lol, Break Blade sounds interesting :P

I might check out Asobi ni iku yo! at some point and see if I liked it better.

Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:19 am

Ugh, delays on Strike Witches 2, Shiki and Black Rock Shooter.
    SW2 episode 3 glitched after a couple seconds (Fuck you Underwater subs),
    Shiki didn't work at all personally i'm blaming Megaupload and not Chihiro subs,
    Black Rock Shooter wasn't even translated... No seriosuly.

Anyway expect reviews on those titles once they've been re-gotten.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Asobi ni iku yo! Will be getting an additional look at in the upcoming podcast, in the meantime why don't you check out the New Goldengate Podcast from Mcmicken and I's interview with The Fastest?

Anyway down to business;

Black Rock Shooter

Ok, so we start the story with a swordfight between two girls using swords, one looks a little bit like the titular character Black Rock Shooter. However the look alike gets owned. We never see this particular pair again.

We then shift to a young girl starting her every day routine.
    We then see her go to school, make a friend and quickly become bossom buddies with her; all the meanwhile we see glimpses back into the weird swordfighting world where Black Rock Shooter is having a tromp around when suddenly; She finds a bint that looks a bit like Miss Best Friend.

During a something of a intermission we see a mysterious short haired girl with muckle hands.

Eventually we see the girls join two sports clubs; Basketball and Volleyball respectively which oddly enough use the same gymnasium at the same time (I was never in a sports team but this seems odd to me.) Miss Wakeup in the Morning becomes friends with the Basketball manager and Best Friend becomes gloomy and eventually disappears/runsaway from home/is kidnapped or something.

Meanwhile BRS has a fight with the lookalike and then eventually has a conclusive battle in a colleseum, is bound mid air by chains and then suddenly she's bound against a wall (Nice fight continuity there guys); anyway she then beaks out of the chains and hugs Lookalike who drops an evil shadow and becomes Best Friend.

Miss Wakeupcall goes up a hill, find a plot trinket then suddenly weird lightshow! She realises she is BRS and then it cuts to the credits, after the credits we see her and Best Friend leaving school like everythings all well and good and nothing happened. Then we notice team manager looking a bit glum; didn't she look like that gal in the intermission?

OVA's over. Yes, thats the whole plot, what did we learn?
    If your friend mysterious vanishes look for one of their possesions, you should then be engulfed in light and find out your actually some kind of Vocaloid lookalike.
    Oh, and theres no Hatsune Miku/Vocaloid music in the OVA either, sorry fan-boys-n'-gals.
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

Number of posts : 1276

Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

Post  KingK on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:29 pm

That sounds so very fucked up xD

Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Also, why aren't you guys watching Strike Witches?
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

Number of posts : 402
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Roleplay
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

Post  Outie on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:09 am

because I already watched that ages ago
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:28 am

Someone hasn't been paying attension I see!
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Strike Witches 2

Well, since it's actually one of the sequels coming out this season which i've seen the first season of I figured I ought to give it a mention when it's coupled with the fact that the rights to the show were transferred to another studio. So yes, lets get on to reviewing out Government Approved Cake Parade!

First off they've actually prettymuch kept the visuals from the first season, theres a new OP&ED which are alright but i'm not a particular fan of the OP atleast. Basic premise of the show is that suddenly the Nuroi are back and attempt a diplomatic meeting with an active Strike Witch Squad - Then get their mothership and their Witch-Clone one-shotted by a bigger meaner Nuroi Hive Ship... Seriously can they stop hitting that Witch-clone with plot-device lasers allready? I liked her design even if she was Gonzo's plot device for concluding season 1. Though it does come off as something of a amusing 'fuck you' towards the original ending.

Anyway, it's strike witches ; it's got little girls who fly around on magic engines strapped to their feet and use WW2 weaponry to shoot down lazerships... apart from one certain badass and a half of course, "HA HA HA!". Thats right even the supposedly retired witch comes out of retirement - who cares if she can't make shields anymore if she can cut laser!

In prettymuch all senses it causes the show to pick up where it had been when the Nuroi were being like Nuroi should be, genosidal machines which go in straight flightpaths in otder to fuck up as much shit from point a to b as they can. The early episodes do feel like they're going over old ground since obviously the witches who were off duty need to brush up their skills, however they still manage to drop plenty of well placed historical referances if you actually know shit about history and all that.

Anyway, if you havn't watched season 1 then give it a whack and if you have seen season 1 then why aren't you watching this already!?

Heartcatch Precure

Oh god, magical girl animes. Despite having told myself I wasn't going to watch this I was hanging around the Kamen Rider Subbing group's site and noticed that they had this too so uh... Yeah, I figured I might aswell.

Naturally the show it'self is full of all that gab about love, and friendship and how it makes you stronger and all that. However fuck that I don't want to talk about that; the bits I want to talk about are what few male characters this show has and the ED.

Basically the first male character who has any sizable amount of dialogue is one of the enemy generals; and this guy is the kind of enemy I just love to see show up in shows and games. He's got that syndrome that makes them want to fight the strongest thing that possibly can, and when the Precures give them their friendship gab he just responds that a man has to endure the hardships of life himself. Clearly i'm on this guy's side, oh and he even has the decency to give the good guys back their "artifact of 'Whatever Good Doom' is because he doesn't need such a trivial leverage. Whenever the monster of the week dies he appraises their skill (If he was around) and tells them to get stronger so he can enjoy kicking their ass.

Seond of all that I like about this show is the blatent ass kicking that the CGI team preform, since it's a magical girl show we get in show transformations and all that which are all very fancy picture animations but when the ED rolls around you watch that shit because the 3D Animators know their shit. Basically the ED managed to outshine everything else in the show that is meant to be all bright colours etc anyway. It's like the visuals take LSD and crank it up to 11. It's all like "Fuck you show, i'm the ED and i'm more awesome than you are!".

One last thing, what up with the mascot characters pissing the magical enemy-defeated trinket!? Seriously, considering everything else it's bizzarely grossing out - I mean the little fuckers even expect the precures to touch that shit. I ain't touching no rock that a small animal just pissed out, I mean imagine you went to the Men's and your taking a piss and suddenly the guy next to you contorts his face and drops a rock out of his dick and tells you to take it!
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Seto no Hanayome

So you go out for a swim, get leg cramp, sink under the waves... and end up married. Thats how this series' protagonist managed to get into trouble. Luckily for him his bride to be is 'adorable', in the sense that she's completely unrealistic as far as women go.

I guess this show falls under the magical girlfriend catagory, since the heroine is a mermaid and all which I guess is rather original as far as magical girlfriends go. Well atleast anime wise.

This show is pretty old as far as I can tell since it's lisenced (Only in the US), however it's got pretty decent visuals despite that and it enjoys using allot of facial styles give a bigger impression of people's reactions and to take the piss of certain other types of anime/manga. All in all I guess it's allright if your after an anime which is garuanteed a happy end situation.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:35 am

Air

More classics, because i'm putting off watching more Shiki because that shows either going to be awesome or majorly disappointing. Anyway, onto the subject matter; Air is a show about a traveller who can make small puppets walk around chilling out in a town full of labotomised girls.

This suffers from the same syndrome as Clannad where your stuck with a "Then everyone realised Character X wasn't real" syndrome, and people disappear off the face of the plot. This is generally the less retarded of the bunch aswell just to fuck with your shit. Oh and GAO motherfucker, not so much GAO as some DESU or UGUU, as in they keep this shit to a low instant interval of mabye once per episode; The main offender is that freakin' dog.

Spoiler:
    PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO PIKO WHAT KIND OF DOG SAYS PIKO ANYWAY!?

Get the notion here? This show is from the retro age of anime where characters have verbal ticks, which has only recently reared it's ugly head in the form of video game characters (I'm looking at you Kuma/Teddy). Basically this show is called AIR for one of two reasons, because it keeps referancing a girl flying in the sky with white wings or because you want to strangle the cast to death... and it's a hard guess.

The only saving grace of this show is that the main character is a dick to anyone who's retarded at him, and sticks to being a dick for the most part aside from he has to be nice to advance the plot... wait this actually sounds like how you'ld play a visual novel. Which AIR's original form was, I guess we can call that the creators knowing their audience.

None the less it's allright as far as dramas go, I mean it's not going to make you pause it because your bawling like a yellow baby who just got bitch slapped by a angry Martin Luther King but it'll keep you mellowed out from episode to episode. It also manages to give each characters roles insight instead of simply focusing on the lead heroine. Worth a watch if you want to be a elitist prick like me who knows all his 'anime classics', considering that Mr Main Character can sort out emotional truma in about 4 episodes per person he's almost as hardcore as a certain other white-hair over one eye wanderer.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Blah, I fergot about watching Shiki and ended up marathoning most of;

History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi

Generic everywhimp Kenichi is shit at fighting, so he joins the karate club in order to become better at fighting - but the karate club is a hangout for physical strength extremists who believe that your physical power decides your worth, deciding that a match is the easiest way to get rid of the new wimp a member of the karate club challenges Kenichi to a match in one week's time and that the loser shall quit the club as punishment.

Kenichi believing his life to be over finds Mysterious Girl Miu confronted by a bunch of Yakuza gangmembers and after a moment of wavering confidence forces himself to confront them - only to be saved by Miu who is clearly some kind of martial arts master ; asking Miu about where she learnt such skills earns Kenichi a map to a obscure dojo where a gang of masters study their arts. Halarity ensues.

If your a fan of classic shonen cheese which likes to throw randomised amount of badassery your way every now and then i'll reccomend you this show, every episode focuses around either a fight with a new tougher and more threatening thug or 'how the Masters are going to be dicks to Kenichi today'. It's a brilliant 'Feel Good' anime i'ld say!
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Shiki

Now you'll probably disregard the show as soon as I say this but 'Vampire Anime' but I want all of you who aren't 14 year old girls to keep reading. Right, Still here? Good. I'm proud to commence the review of what appears to be one of the new gems for the season and i've held this back because I knew from the get go that this show is either going to be a masterpeice of fall face first.

Now, i'm sure all the classical vampire fans are used to "the great night predator's" name being dragged through the dirt by people unstipulous enough to miss out big parts of the vampire lore such as y'know the fact they burn to cinders under direct sunlight, I'm looking at yo- Don't spread out you bastards! Agh theres too many of you to target at once!

However,

I bet you wouldn't expect for a show to remember to keep their vampires out of sunlight, and then to even remember to include little things like that they can't cross a house's threshold without an invite. Yes Shiki remembers to include these details and by god they make it work.

I seriously don't want to spoil anything but this show builds up suspense wonderfully, because we see things from a human point of view, and not ones who're exactly aware of whats going on either. Infact I don't think i've heard vampires mentioned inshow yet since they keep it that well toned down as to whats going on, but we're the viewers and we know, ooooh we know alright.

Watch Shiki, why? Well because what i've seen of it so far it's doing what it's genre is meant to be about, suspense, paranoia and a horrid, creeping but yet enticing buildup before shit really starts hitting the fan. It keeps it's characters in character and it doesn't break the immersion, and it's not often I mutter "Oh shit." whenever I see a show's villian character show up i'll tell you that.

Well not unless they're annoying,
    which thse ones aren't atleast.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:11 am

Kamichu

Filling in the time with another old show, this one seems to have been lisenced in the US but i've never seen it on sale over here in europe. The plot follows the story of a girl who mysteriously became a living god one day. The story starts with her telling her best friend this at school.

The show made a really good impression on me to begin with, it reminded me allot of Spirited Away and oddly enough Okami. Sadly however the average quality of episode drops almost straight after the first few episodes, and i'm sorry but episode 4 with the alien was just terrible.

It's ok though I guess, it's one of those shows which has a issue of the week kind of setup and it's apparently not very long either. Essentially the whole show just seems to faff around, I guess they couldn't think of a single major problem a god could be put up against.

The Battleship Yamato did have a soothing voice though.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:13 am

Literature Girl

I'm suprised this movie didn't make me bawl like a little girl, not often a hangover allows a guy to keep his dignity. Though, this is a really good romance movie and of course that means that it's slightly tragic in a sense but stick to the end of the credits and you get a reprival so don't avoid it if you think i'm implying this is a bad end situation.

Theres also a 3 episode OVA which features as a preview to the movie but it doesn't spoil anything and it does a really good job of bringing you into awareness of each of the major cast members which I find to probably be the coolest way to advertise a movie ever; "Hey, like these episodes? Well guess what theres a movie! Get it!" or something like that I guess?

One of the characters from the movie really reminds me of one of my old friends, made me kind of nostalgic actually, i'll not go giving away any names however. Man, this movie has gave me allot to reflect on, since after all I myself am someone who enjoys stories and that really is the focus. I guess it's almost self indulgiance in a sense.

This is a must see, it really is.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:25 am

/a/ was having a survey, so I filled it out due to boredom.
    Then I realised I had almost posted on /a/, fuck that.

Spoiler:

Years watching anime:
    About 8

Do you read manga (if yes, more or less then anime?):
    Yes, Anime.

Do you watch/read Big3 (if yes, wich one you prefer):
    Tried them All, One Peice.

Do you watch fanservice anime: Yes
    Do you watch shoujo anime: Yes
    Do you watch shounen anime: Yes
    Dp you watch romantic anime: Yes
    Do you watch Mecha anime: Yes
    Do you watch slice of life anime: Yes
    Do you watch loldeep anime (sorry for the term): Yes

Which of the listed above you prefer:
    Romance.

Do you watch anime aimed on younger audience:
    Yes, unless it's clearly aimed for the 5 and under range.

Do you watch old anime (Mobile Suit Gundam, LOGH e.t.c): Yes

What you like in your anime - tits, violence, or none (not both):
    After watching enough shows I can tell you a good show doesn't need either if it can carry a good plot. Therefore 'None'.

If forced to choose with only anime being produced in Japan being K-On clones or Noruto Clones wich would you choose?
    K-ON, it's the lesser evil.

Anyway, fall is coming and you can find a list of shows Somewhere.
    If theres anything that spikes your intrest then tell me, I might give it a look for a review if your not being a troll.
    FlyingFantastica
    Flight Sergeant
    Flight Sergeant

Number of posts : 259
    Registration date : 2010-08-01

Roleplay
    Class: Grand Guignol
    Disposition: Serene

Post  FlyingFantastica on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:54 am

OOH ME I HAVE A FEW

Ristorante Paradiso and House of Five Leaves.

Just a heads up; RP is pretty much OHHSC but in a restaurant and without eye hurting glitter bishie desu scenes
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:26 am

House of Five Leaves

I was watching this before I left to mess around in England so uh, lets get straight to it. House of Five Leaves is a weird little show, it reminds me allot of both Mushishi and of the Tatami Galaxy two shows which have very diffrent paces and personalities at the same time. It is definently a laid back kind of show which gives the suitable feel for the slow period that it depicts in history however it's motely crew of not-so-perfects is more familiar to the latter show.

The thing is, I don't know why but this show seems to be very hard to get your hands on which might mean it doesn't have a following, However taking a glance at the sales figures for similar shows like the affore mentioned pair shows this is nothing new for this style of show. While sales figures isn't really something I should be going by it's a good way of giving the example that this is obviously not going to be for everyone.

There is one thing which makes this show stick out for me though; all the characters are done in something of an 'ugly style' which is generally prefered by more grown up shows (E.g. Akagi), example the lady member of the Five Leaves has a rather prominent nose. You might be thinking that i'm going to say something about this being nasty but to me it comes off as one big boast, the shows is sitting back, grinning at you, getting comfortable and then telling you that it's got a story to tell - the people who made this actively made a choice not to try and pull in the young-uns by prettying it up and I like that.

I can't say if this is the thing for you,
    but i've seen some and I'm looking forwards to seeing more.
    FlyingFantastica
    Flight Sergeant
    Flight Sergeant

Number of posts : 259
    Registration date : 2010-08-01

Roleplay
    Class: Grand Guignol
    Disposition: Serene

Post  FlyingFantastica on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Oh I have the manga, I just wanted to see what you thought about the anime :U
    Natsume Ono's style is very interesting it's like you said ugly but not WHAT THE FUCK AM I SEEING!? ugly.
    I kinda like the fact that Natsume Ono stuff isn't mainstream keeps the hatedom and fandumb away.
    AwesomeTroll
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

[Copied from Here.]

This show actually managed to make me do something rare, I actually went back and watched it again a little while after having seen it the first time. Which I usually don't do since I hate going back over plots i've already read (and thus memortised) unless it's in another medium and offers me a diffrent measure of enjoyment than the original. I guess what i'm saying is this show has some crazy re-watchability even though you probably didn't miss anything the first time.

Anyway, one of the (many) quirks of this show is the episode format. Each 'episode' has multiple 'Sub-Episodes'. Each of these sub-episodes have a running theme which effects the type of gag which the show churns out overall; Episode 1 offers us Shit and Speed as themes, oh and Sex is always part of the gag themes.

Characters, Well the original characters are fine. Yeah thats all I have to say on them, they've got their tropes and they keep to them. However there is a certain character called Chuck and I think a quote from This Interview will do nicely;

"[They] took GIR out of the whorehouse he was working in and gave him a new job!" - Jhonen Vasquez, Creator of Invader Zim.

Hrm, what was I talking about again? Oh yes, Panty and Stocking. Good Show.
    Go watch it.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:31 am

Fate/Unlimited Blade Works [Movie]

So, finally got my hands on a copy of this; the movie adaption of Type Moon's Hero-Battling, "Waifu-Chart"-Topping, Glorious master story.

The plot kind of sucked after being shrunk down to fit into the movie actually.

No really, i'm not kidding - it's obvious they're making loads and loads of cuts all over the place to the dialogue so it seems to me it'ld be mostly non-sensical to people who havn't seen the TV series or played the Visual Novel.

The animation however is stunning, and apparently the director asked himself after seeing the plot "Ok, what were the most badass things that happened?" stopped, thought a seconds and said, "Right lets animate all those bits then!" and proceeded to use all of their budget on the badass scenes. As with the original route fans of Rider and Berserker will be sad to know they don't get much focus screentime - and Caster's Romance is cut down to 5 seconds of death delay (Seriously considering the character development they get on screen for the movie they might have well skipped it).

Basically if you always wanted to see the fight scenes and Lancer or Shirou being badasses like they are normally (and are not in the Fate route) then this movie is what your looking for - and despite it being from Type Moon it's only got a little bit more plot than say 300.

Oh and to do a little dance and chant for the weird memory sequence because we all know what that scene was originally - thats right: "Shirou's getting some". Bet that'll ruin the mood for them.

Watch it if you like action movies I guess.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Otome Yokai Zakuro

Wait, wait, wait. This show is definently bishonen... Why am I not feeling sick after watching this? Infact... I want to see more!? Hrm, could it possibly be that this show is good? Well I'm not masochistic for the most part so I'm left with no other option than to say that it is it seems!

Perhaps a run down on what this show is about then? Essentially the setting in the rapidly modernising japan at the period in time when trains were the best form of transportation and men wore hats.
    A group of three bishonen archtype soldiers are sent to form a special spirit relations unit by being teamed up with a group of female half-youkai (All with 'fox ears'), this is essentially a step further than fan shipping - it's cannonically enforced shipping.
    Needless to say everyone gets along all peachy, except for our central soldier 'Blondie', Blondie is scared shitless by ghosts - Halarity ensues.

Considering it's clearly a bishonen show the girls of the unit are actually somewhat pleasing to the eye, well apart from the twins (Personal Oppinion), and the devilish smiles that Blondie's Bint is prone to after killing things is something of a luxury for my tastes. Effectively though this makes me suspicious that the show runs on a subtle form of fanservice, and the fact it manages to provide any kind of fanservice without going straight into a male/female target audience is suprising.

Anyway, with this show it's really a case of getting over the fact theres bishonen characters in it and watching a episode or two to see if you like it. Yeah go do that.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:53 pm

The World only God knows

Oh ho, why don't we write a story so that those of us who play visual novels can feel like the supirior master race that we are? Doh ho ho. I'ld hate this show for being so up it'self if it wasn't so blissfully aware how contrived it's own existance seems to be. The irony being that it wouldn't work as a visual novel plot only causes me further amusement.

Well unless you Rance'd it I guess, then again any plan works if you add a bit of Rance.

Anyway i'll let you in on what this spiel is; The show starts with our haughty arrogant glasses wearing egoist of a main character, a boy dedicated to the wonders of 2D romance crowning himself with the title "The God of Conquests" recieves a challenge to surmount the hearts of 'a new girl' from a mysterious email - Accepting this he's bound into a contract with hell in order to have him flush out the demons residing in 'real' girls hearts... Yes, by raising romantic flags with them.

Perhaps it's unneccisary but I remind you that he's still dealing with 2D girls. This is an anime after all so keep lurking on the internet guys, ignore that odd itching sensation at the back of your mind which makes you feel like your starting to catch on to how these things work after watching this.

Well i'm certainly Not going to try raising any flags with any fine ladies I know after watching this anyway. No sir.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:35 am