Number of posts : 3606
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

Pathologic (PC)

Post  Dio on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Pathologic is a game made by some russians which and which was horribly translated; You play one of three healers who arrive at a town after individual events lead them there.

After witnessing an arguement between the three playable figures in the game I chose to play the charatcer known as 'The Bachelor', Informed that I came to the town lead by a letter from a collegue of mine Ishador I believe he was called, the letter told me to meet Simon Kain. I have since then finished my first day which I will detail 'major' events from...

Entry 1; Where the buggery am I? Stumbling down the stairs I find a woman in a outfit that looks more at home in anchient rome than in Russia or wherever this is meant to be set. She informs me that I must meet with George Kain and His Sister. So I threw myself out onto the street and chatted the masks before I stumbled down the street like a drunkard. Eventually I found three similar houses one of which had the sister in it so I chatted to her; she said some garble about preminition of a doctor dieing and her crying over it.
    Wandering next door I found Geroge, who politly informed me he thought I might be related a murder; the murder of Simon Kain. Bastards caught onto me before I even killed him... wait a minute thats not right. So I grumped and headed over to meet my last Kain (Another man) who informed me where to find my contact.
    Wandering across town nothing exciting happened except that I learnt that drunks sometimes have stuff to trade.
    I found of course on arrival that Ishador was dead too (Blimey) and some generic guys barred my entry, so I met a guy in a suit then a lady in a suit and then finally a fat merchant guy (Non-suited) all who said things I didn't understand before I saved and left the game.

Entry 2; On resuming the game to demonstrate it to Mcmicken I immediatly saw something weird; what looked to be a mudman with puffy cheeks running away. He met a scalpel as soon as I caught up with him.
    Confused I wandered around the town looking to see if I could find more of the Mudmen before I started feeling a bit lost. I climbed a weird tower to escape the damn freakish children before saving the game and commiting suicide (Don't worry I got better).

Entry 3; I re-resumed play after Mcmicken had left for the night and somehow finished the jobs I had to do in the nick of time. Enjoying a nice little peice of information that I had prevented any of the plot characters from getting killed I enjoyed a play from the masks at the theatre.
    Wandering outside I practically shat myself as a knife came whirling by my head; after a brief knife/scalpel fight I had earned myself a shiny new pig sticker off an ugly mugger. Wandering around town I ended up in a multitude of knife fights before I ended up at the local dive watching a badly textured female dancer who was on stage in not much more than black rags from the looks of things. I also found a chatty fellow in the bar who seemed to like knives too.
    I eventually finished the night with two knives, a scapel, some lockpicks and a few pairs of gloves; oh and very little health.
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

Re: Pathologic (PC)

Post  KingK on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:12 am

That sounds... really weird xD