Number of posts : 3606
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

Drinking games

Post  Dio on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Anyway, heres a thread for stupid little games you can play, or become intoxicated and play even worse.

Heres a fun little one I learnt a while back off a fellow at my course;

Premise
    Count as high as you can in roman numerals, each player taking it in turn to say the the number.
    eg. I na situation with 3 players it'ld go
    P1; "I", P2; "I I", P3; "I I I", P1; "I V"
    and so forth.

The Hitch
    Instead of counting the numbers with the normal numerals the letters are replaced with the following phrases.
    I = "No"
    V = "Daddy Don't"
    X = "Touch me"

Thusly it'ld become.
    "No", "No No!", "No No No!", "No! Daddy Don't!"
    And so forth

Enjoy!

Re: Drinking games

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:06 pm

:O

What about M, C & L?
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Venion wrote::O

What about M, C & L?

Are you really going to count that high?
    Anything on the same theme works I suppose.
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

Number of posts : 1276

Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

Post  KingK on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:20 am

Due to my non-alcoholic nature, I dont have any drinking games.
    mcmicken
    Bard
    Bard

Number of posts : 1605

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

Post  mcmicken on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:57 am

Digimon Drinking Game - the aim of this game is to make Dio hate Bulmers Pear Cider. Drink at every "Digimon", "Digi-" or "-mon". By the end of the intro you're already struggling if you're drinking heavier stuff.

The Wine Game - be pretentious and wanky about wine while guessing where it came from and what grape was used. Recycle your empties boys and girls.

The Mr Man Drinking Game - same premise as the Digimon game except you drink at every Mr and Little Miss.

Song games are usually a laugh, take it in turns to either sing a song or make one up a line at a time. Whoever gets it wrong/doesn't rhyme/can't speak loses.

Ibble Dibble - never played this one but sounds fucking great. Everone gets named "Ibble Dibble Number x" and must say "Ibble Dibble Number x with x ibble dibbles passes to Ibble Dibble number x with x ibble dibbles". Any slurring or anything means every screams IBBLE DIBBLE!!! And jumps on the offender "ibble dibbling them". This usually involves stamping them with something.

I'll add more as they come to me.
    Gazray4699
    Seargent
    Seargent

Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2008-07-25

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class: Mage (40)
    Disposition:

Post  Gazray4699 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:29 am

A few from my more eventful booze nights...

"Fuck It!" - Every bucket you can find in the house is gathered and they're all renamed "Fuck-It's" with a number written on the side. Following this, one -sober- person must go and hide most of the "Fuck-It's" while the others drink enough to get mildly tipsy. Once done, the tipsy players have to go and find each "Fuck-It" without falling over or getting lost. Their reward is a bottle of booze usually. This game can be quite fun, with people falling about everywhere and such. The game is named for the habit of players deciding to yell "Fuck It!" and raid the booze cupboard. Note: You can get the person who hides the buckets drunk, but be warned, they usually end up lost or hide themselves instead of the bucket.

Spilled milk - Not exactly a game as such... but a hell of a lot of amusement from this. First of all, you'll need a pet, preferably a dog as cats would scratch your face off from the events about to follow. Then, get one select person as pissed as you can, then hand them a bucket filled with soapy water and a sponge. Following that, spill a bit of beer on the floor near the pet and blame the drunk person, making them clean it up. Usually, they'll end up washing the pet instead of the beer. Bonus points for making them cry (The drunk person, not the pet).
    Not Jeff
    Flight Sergeant
    Flight Sergeant

Number of posts : 173
    Registration date : 2009-05-08

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

Post  Not Jeff on Fri May 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Yay!

I told Dio the daddy no don't touch me one ^_^. The night I got told about that one we played another one, basically you just point at someone, tell them something about you or a story from your past(i.e., I once broke my busted my nose on a caravan bad enough to need to go to casualty), then they have to say wether it's true or false, if their wrong, take a drink, if their right, you drink. Then that person goes etc.

Kings:
    It's a card one, get a dck of cards(remove jokers) and get a drink in the middle[this can just be a bottle/can of something but for best results, get a glass, mix everyones drink of choice, fear concoction], then you spread the cards in a cirlcle around the glass and once this is set up the game begins. Each card has a rule/mini-game attached to it which I will now go into detail about:

King: Make a rule(this can be anything, i.e. person who picked the card says you have to say s/he is the almight ruler of your face before each drink/theres a pixie on the glass that you have to remove/replace each time you drink. If someone chooses, they can abolish a previously instated rule, whoever gets the last king drinks the middle drink[its up to the you if they have to down it or whatever, decide before the game starts])

Ace: Waterfall(The people directly next to the card-picker-person have to say "my way", first to say it "wins", the card-picker starts drinking, the person who won my way starts drinking, then the next person in the circle starts drinking and can only stop once the previous person has stopped drinking)

Queen: Either Questions or "Everyone chugs"(supposed to be questions i.e. you pick someone at random and ask a question(who are you or whatever)then they ask a question to someone else until someone can't think of something to ask, me and my mates got bored of that and just changed it to everyone having to take a drink)

Jack: Catergories/Jackegories(Pick a category, i.e. p.c. makes and first person who can't think of one loses)

10: Never have I ever(Three lives, hold up three fingers to help keep count, it can get confusing when your drunk enough, say something you've never done but you think others will have, first to zero fingers loses, i.e. "Never have I ever owned converse, if you have, you take a drink, No fucking double negatives, or if you decide to allow them I guess that's you're own retarded choice)

9: Bust a rhyme(Say a line, next person has to say one that rhymes with it until someone can't think of one)

8: Pick a mate(Pick someone and every time you have to take a drink they do as well, based on the size of the group you can limit this to just, has to drink 3 times or unlimited)

7: Reach for heaven(last person to raise their arm drinks)

6: Chick(All the wimen folk take a drink, if none present then just call it dicks)

5. Guys(All the men folk take a drink, if none present, ummm, call it vaginas I guess)

4. Touch the floor(Last to touch the floor drinks)

3. Me(Me as in you)

2. You(Pick someoneelse to take a drink)

Break the card circle-Take a drink.

Oh and everone should be sitting in a cirlce around the card cricle/glass, or as close to a cricle as you can manage.
    mcmicken
    Bard
    Bard

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

Post  mcmicken on Fri May 08, 2009 2:10 pm

I call that one ring of fire but yeah, cool stuff. Not had drinking games in ages actually aside from open bottle, drink from bottle. Repeat that a few times and then try to find where you put stuff in the morning.
    Not Jeff
    Flight Sergeant
    Flight Sergeant

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

Post  Not Jeff on Fri May 08, 2009 2:19 pm

A game played and enjoyed for millenia in one form or another.
    Not Jeff
    Flight Sergeant
    Flight Sergeant

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

Post  Not Jeff on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:19 am

Lulz

It's the wiki of the Roman numeral game, apparently the X is Don't touch me, the V is just Daddy, huh.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:04 am

Here's a drinking game that scott came up on the spot.

1. You start drinking (In advance as a painkiller),
    2. You then start watching K-on,
    3. Whoever survives the longest is proclaimed the king loser and is ridiculed.

Warning: This game is only suitable for bad, bad people.
    mcmicken
    Bard
    Bard

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

Post  mcmicken on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:17 am

Almost forgot about that one. Cheers for pinning it on me though. Mate...

This game can also replaced with "create noose, insert self into noose, attach noose to banister/balcony, die"
    grfu
    Corporal
    Corporal

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-09-10

Post  grfu on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:51 pm

favorite drinking games: Shot-glass checkers and shot-glass chess.
    mcmicken
    Bard
    Bard

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

Post  mcmicken on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:54 am

My brother has a set of them I'm sure.

Been thinking about what card games would be good for drinking to and I thought Bullshit would be a pretty decent one considering it's about lying :P

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:08 pm